AARP Realpad

Grove City, Ohio 0 comments

I bought the real pad in august of 2015. I researched this product and chose it for its ease of use reviews.

It did not come with a charger or a case. The company selling these for AARP do not offer either of those to use with the real pad. It took me several weeks to find a charger that fit and worked on this product. I never found a case that fit perfectly.

In less than 4 months the screen developed a crack and it quit working. I notified the real pad customer service only to be told this was not covered under any warranty. They gave me a number to call and the customer service rep told me that cracked screens are an issue with this product and they are unable to get parts to fix it. I again contacted the provider who gave me another tech service to call.

The rep in that department said there are no parts available to repair it and suggested I could go to Best Buy. I am extremely disappointed in this company and their customer service.

It was a waste of my money to do business with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of offering a product they could not repair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aarp realpad and associated monetary loss in the amount of $99. AARP RealPad needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aarp realpad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at AARP RealPad.